Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 02, 2019 10:32AM

Hi Tannersfriend, I was not making a comparison just making a point with our good friend Chappy.

But I do agree with your analogy. There are so many moving parts to POET the company right now associated with the work they are doing with big companies. I think POET is going to generate news events that will reveal to the market that the POET platform is a new generation of technology. 

I anticipate that there will be many new connections made with a broad spectrum of industry applications. 

When we think back to the shows like CIOE that Suresh attended or APC that Dr Lam attended how much we learned from those presentations. I expect that industry was really getting their first good look at the capabilities of the platform. This year the commercial interest generated will be paying off with new advanced optical engines built on this platform for the integration into customer products.

The first solid state optical interface. We all know what solid state meant to the world of electronics. Let the revolution begin.

Jan 03, 2019 06:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply