Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 02, 2019 10:32AM

Wow this got some responses! Bad form cherry picking though, Fairchild, tut tut! Your point kinda falls apart after that.

My point is that there is no point wasting time posting, thinking, or talking about this stock. It can almost literally not do any worse so why fret, or bother with it. If you are convinced, then just leave it and don't check it every day. It will be much better in a year (hopefully) and you can spend your time elsewhere learning an instrument, or watching lectures on youtube. There was no need to get so salty and get dishonest and point fingers.

Great research into past comments, let's not be dishonest and cherrypick - I made a comment  Aug 15 about WEED's big deal. Why you have to cherry pick? LOL! And who wouldn't have sold? Gotta be a moron not to sell with those gains. Hubleader brought this topic here so I am responding.

AUG 15 (when I first mentioned and not some cherrypicked date (lol))

WEED                 43, hit high of 76.68, now 39

APHA                  10, hit high of 22, now 8

TGOD                  5, hit high of 10, now 3

TRST                  7.5, hit high of 15.5, now 7

PTK                    0.3, hit high of 0.44,  now 0.28

Jan 03, 2019 06:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply