Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Sulu I enjoy reading you posts over the years.. Thoughtful and positive. But as a Canadian your caustic off hand comment regarding the US President deserves a response.

Certainly there is evidence to support the notion of some responsibility attributable to be fair and balanced but much can be attributed to the reemergence of the Middle Kingdom from the long period of humiliation.

Action in the 3 new domains of war since you and I served have  emerged ... cyber, space and economic ... are much in evidence. Book have been written... E.g. in the south and east China seas; aggression toward Taiwan; PRC hacking; IP theft; attacking the US dollar as the global vehicle currency; Silk and Belt Road ; and the list goes on... These actions warrant... no demands Presidet Trump speak not just for America but for many other vested in how China will tale up its position as a global leader.. Time is of the essence...if not Trump who...?

Apologize  for the length of the responce .. But a fair and balance responses takes on new importance today given the media censorship we are experiencing..

Sulu I do appreciate  your posts.. Just an observation from one old vet to another..  Very best tpower

New Message
Please login to post a reply