Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For me,  just to start thinking that this is a successful investment, it would need to be aroud the 2.00$ mark.    The money that i tied down in POET have depreciating year year after year.   It wasn't even par with the increase in living cost.

On a positive note,  i do feel that we are finally to the point where the tree is going to produce some fruits.

I still try to keep my expetations low.  Been there. Heard that.   Remember the time when we taught that we had a connection with a certain fruit compagny because their procurement VP was sitting with us as an advisory if i remember correctly.  Who knows? maybe there is still a connection ?

Anyway tomorrow might be the most anticipated monday in all my long history with POET.   Following the the Proxy/Nr that we are all expecting,  a decision will be taken on rather or not i will be joining some of you long time agoracom collaborators, in Toronto for the AGM  and hopefully a joyful party after.   Sorry my stomach is not equipped for Scotch or Whisky so i will stick to my faithful Gin Tonic. That way i ll be ok for a long night out.

Good luck this week to all of those that have waited long enough.

From your favorite Frenchman

Johnyreg

New Message
Please login to post a reply