Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

For me,  just to start thinking that this is a successful investment, it would need to be aroud the 2.00$ mark.    The money that i tied down in POET have depreciating year year after year.   It wasn't even par with the increase in living cost.

On a positive note,  i do feel that we are finally to the point where the tree is going to produce some fruits.

I still try to keep my expetations low.  Been there. Heard that.   Remember the time when we taught that we had a connection with a certain fruit compagny because their procurement VP was sitting with us as an advisory if i remember correctly.  Who knows? maybe there is still a connection ?

Anyway tomorrow might be the most anticipated monday in all my long history with POET.   Following the the Proxy/Nr that we are all expecting,  a decision will be taken on rather or not i will be joining some of you long time agoracom collaborators, in Toronto for the AGM  and hopefully a joyful party after.   Sorry my stomach is not equipped for Scotch or Whisky so i will stick to my faithful Gin Tonic. That way i ll be ok for a long night out.

Good luck this week to all of those that have waited long enough.

From your favorite Frenchman

Johnyreg

New Message
Please login to post a reply