Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Attended my first Poet AGM.

Was a pleasure meeting some of the members of the board, great group of individuals.

Let me first say that SV is working his butt off to make this company a leader in this field the guy works 15 hours a day coordinating companies in three time zones. No small task I might add.

The company is on the right track to deliver what they promised us the last two years. 

While in the last few years we had a vision, I got an opportunity to see POET’s first product, yes folks we do have a product to show to customers.

While I understand why some people are upset and I was one of them, let me assure those members that we are on the right track. It may take a bit longer to get there but we are getting there.

If you thought that you would be rich soon then this is not an investment for you, it is not a get rich quick investment. But if you have a bit more patience then it will be worth every cent you have invested in this company. 

One of the questions I asked was why are they sorry for their customers who are in severe pain and not showing any concern about the shareholders who are in severe pain and under water. David L answer is at 1.25 in the presentation.

After our lunch I got a chance to Speak to David L and I asked him why did they not tell us about all the things that they have accomplished the past year.

Hogan asked the same this morning 

“Based upon the comment and enthusiasm from SV I would have appreciated a NR when these achievements actually occurred, and in particular the demux filter success. I suspect that the entire s/h base would have appreciated an update like that as well especially when the Company believes it is an "industry-first". 

He told me that he got an earful from those who were sitting with him at lunch regarding the Shelton group and he told me he will check in to it and try to solve some of the communication problems.

My advice to anyone if you can get cheap shares, grab them, it will be worth it in about a years time, just have a little patience. 

Good luck to all 

trini 

New Message
Please login to post a reply