Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lumenge posted a great post on 16 January.  The closer we get to the end of January the more I find myself reading again his ealier post and reflecting on his words:

The response seems to suggest, “Just wait until next report" (which is not due until May) for your answer. That’s unacceptable, because the company has released possession of a major physical asset and gained approval of shareholders based on above "on or before" payment schedule (and forget the escrow bs, that’s months, if not years, of litigation to go down that road).

If the money has been received as promised, who benefits from withholding that information? Adding $13 million to the coffers improves the balance sheet, strengthens the ability to develop the technology and increases shareholder value. 

Do the buyers have the ability to withhold payment and simultaneously accumulate POET shares at a discount to its value? Are they prohibited from buying shares on the open market while the transaction is incomplete? 

I believe in the technology, its potential and am invested in that. But as a shareholder, I am past tired of every excuse given for non disclosure, and until communications from company prove otherwise, I believe there are unanswered questions and potential that we are unnecessarily being kept in the dark, perhaps to our detriment.  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any updated comments on your original post, Lumenge?
New Message
Please login to post a reply