Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You hit all the proper notes, Shash, clearly and distinctly, in that magnum opus of a post!   

We all sound “a little stupid” when we venture into very foreign fields. I have felt from the time I first met and heard him speak that Suresh was the guy we needed. Turns out, we needed him more than I anticipated given the stoppage on Geoff’s work.

As a share price commentator, Suresh once wandered a bit too far afield; I would proffer “up and to the right” as the prime example, however, he quickly realized that cheerleading is not among his considerable attributes!  LOL, he let TM and David L handle that job!  

Shash, you’re clearly one of the “washed” individuals on this board when it comes to tech, but it’s great that you can also understand the plight of the vast, but mainly well-intentioned,  “unwashed” here!  On that scale, I place myself firmly as a “filthy.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply