Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There have been discussion as of late around Sureshs's opton @ $1.40 which are about to expire - and conspiracies about how it may play out.

I think Suresh deserves to be rewarded for his tireless efforts and contributions to getting PTI where he believes, and we all think, it should get to.

It has been a long and hard road to travel to get PTI where is is today - and it is just the beginning of the next and greater chapter in POET's journey.

I beleive he has earned his place and should benefit from the successes of POET's novel approach. After all, he is a patent contributor.

And in an environemnt where so many players are stepping up to the plate, in an atempt to be the next biggest thing in optics and a domininat player, POET is well positioned.

At the end of the day, I have always believed in Geoff Taylor's axiom - 'All Roads Lead to POET'.

I think the options should simply expire. Let management allocate a new round of options.

Based on managment's current state and understanding of progress, and how this ultimately plays out would, unto itself, be telling.

I think the bottom line here is give the man his due - because without him, we might just be 'Dust in the Wind'.

IMHO

Disclainer - I have spoken with him and like the guy!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply