Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

To me, there is very little game playing with this stock, save whatever "games" are played right here on this board. And those games, for the most part, have not been particularly successful since the PC days. 

The positive NRs that have been released from time to time generally have fairly long time frames associated with the ultimate realization of revenue.

Initially, most shareholders get excited about the news, then those less prone to excitement use the opportunity to sell a portion of their position in order to later average down.

That's not a game - it's just the way many if not most stocks work, but is especially pronounced in more speculative stocks.  

The stuff about, "they're holding the stock down" - I just can't buy that rationale as to why the stock sits where it does.  We've had a really nice run from the lows in March.  But am I disappointed that we have not maintained the highs reached the day the news was released  - absolutely I am.  But I do not ascribe it to sinister forces.

New Message
Please login to post a reply