Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jul 12, 2020 09:33AM

I believe this is being directed by the progress of the Tier 1. Who should be coming out of the design in phase shortly. Prototypes should be available soon. 

According to Poet they are in discussions with multiple other potential customers as well. My guess is the design in phase is taking place with them also. The Tier 1 is just much further along in that regards and any announcements won't be made to protect that NDA. Just my opinion. 

Now. When the Tier 1, whoever's it is makes an announcement and Poet for that matter. Comes out with a statement stating." Poet collaborates with leading North American company with a new product that will disrupt Data center markets. By way of increased efficiency, greater speeds and cost reduction. State sales agreement and projected revenue. There will be nothing  to digest!

So in my opinion it's just a matter of when not if.There will be some other price moving announcements prior to this but again in my opinion this is when Poet will have its major recognition. it's by design with Tier 1 and Poet. I do believe that day is approaching. 

Best to us all!

Jul 12, 2020 10:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply