Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 10, 2020 07:05PM

Aug 10, 2020 09:19PM

Aw! Shash, Just as I was really enjoying the battle of the big beasts,  I mean what magnificence, how often does one get the opportunity to witness three of the greatest minds on this board in gladiatorial combat, the stabbing thrusts, deft parry's and spitting venom.

Manly hostility now reigned in by the gentle maidenly touch, how lovely.

But honestly, the waiting has to be relieved somehow, tension is mounting and such ferocity perfectly explainable in the circumstances. I like it as from past observation  some of the best news tends to emerge when the board is at its worst.  We do deserve better I agree, but suspect poor Mika by relaxing his own wise communication policy and allowing a few asides to slip past his normally secure guard has raised expectations that have come to nought which has angered us.  To me he seems like someone a desperate to deliver the good news we want to hear.  So let's not shoot the messenger - yet!

The silence of the other members of the management team is interesting,  if anything was amiss with the tender process they would be obliged to inform shareholders, they haven't, so let's assume the odds are that we are still in the running.  Personally if I was managing an AGM I would not want to enter the process without defusing any potential land mine beforehand and sooth the attendees with some warmth beforehand.  My guess is that all is well and there is really nothing to report yet, nothing unusual or upsetting about that.  On target is fine for me as from what has already been programmed by management means we will not see much Revenue before the end of this year.  

To my mind the good news that might emerge is an assessment of where we stand as regards the competition, as Oz has already shown us more players have been showing their hands, knowing just how disruptive The POET OI is might just unleash the log jam, as punters will want to bet on who is likely to be first to market with the best product.

sula

Aug 11, 2020 01:01PM
Aug 11, 2020 01:19PM
Aug 11, 2020 06:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply