Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 10, 2020 07:05PM

Aug 10, 2020 09:19PM
Aug 11, 2020 12:03PM

Nice, Sula!  I think our best bet is to announce how the OI can rein in the virus. That's the news to which the entire market reacts!  

It is disconcerting when I look each morning and the price is, well, what the price is. Gains in other stocks are muted by my outsized position in POET. And I'm one with a not particularly optimistic perspective.  I can only imagine what it's doing or has done to others. 

Will there be big news before the AGM and/or new warrant expiry?  I'm pretty confident our management expected that to be the case. And hopefully still so expects. I don't think lying was involved, albeit salesmanship, and that's often a blurry line. 

Haven't we all planned and spent money in advance of an event only to have the event "rained out?"  That could happen here for whatever reason, but I can see exactly why Poet would plan and spend for the anticipated event. I would not criticize management in the least for such planning, including the commercial spots. 

Aug 11, 2020 01:19PM
Aug 11, 2020 06:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply