Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 05, 2020 06:35PM
Nov 05, 2020 10:52PM
Nov 06, 2020 12:18AM
Nov 06, 2020 12:38AM

The sentiment to sell and put your money into a better performing share is entirely understandable when your share is not performing as you expected.  The Warren Buffets of this world however would tell you otherwise.  

In the unlikely scenario of having the capacity to properly analyse PTK offer in its early days it may have, with hindsight,  been possible to see that PTK was one to watch at and wait, but wait until when?  Whilst totally underestimating the time it would take to reach this point, it is clear to me that I was bourne along by waves of enthusiastic sentiment, which I don't regret as it has brought me to this moment in time where most of the key factors to be invested have been fulfilled:

• a proven disruptive product in the POET OI,  
  • the means to mass produce it, the Sanan Joint Venture signed
  • a burgeoning market, you've seen the figures for potential demand, probably an underestimate.
  • and orders, a little unclear perhaps, but the start button has undoubtedly been pressed.

As several of these facts have only been established firmly in the last week or so frankly the notion that the investing world has not caught on is hardly surprising given the volatile and dynamic period the world is going through which is causing so much fraught churning, but when the dust settles and the value and potential growth in orders is observed, there will be more reasons for investors to take notice of PTK. This will necessarily require a number of quarterly reports to pass first, to observe.  i.e. patience.

Talking about WB , here are his wise comments on patience:

"Calling someone who trades actively in the market an investor is like calling someone who repeatedly engages in one-night stands a romantic.”

“The stock market is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient.”

sula

Nov 06, 2020 05:32AM
Nov 06, 2020 06:23AM
Nov 06, 2020 09:22AM
Nov 06, 2020 04:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply