Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 05, 2020 06:35PM
Nov 05, 2020 10:52PM
Nov 06, 2020 12:18AM
Nov 06, 2020 12:38AM
Nov 06, 2020 04:43AM
Nov 06, 2020 05:32AM
Nov 06, 2020 06:23AM
Nov 06, 2020 09:22AM

Re: "James, sorry you are disappointed but POET has never been a short term prospect, unless in your mind. 
best of luck to you too, oh and don't forget to close your Agoracom account as well."

In all fairness to James, he is frustrated and he is not alone. He has every right to bail on this stock, and that should not be a negative at all for anyone. I'm not sure stating that he should close his account is very nice, but I'm sure he does not care about the comment either. About POET being a short term prospect in his mind, please consider the many people on this board with high expectations (short term) when the warrants were first extended - "must be some earth shattering news coming before then". Then again, etc. This hype has happened many times over the many years. I think learning from the past is very appropriate with POET, which is why I have not bought shares for years. I'm hoping I end up regretting not averaging down (my average cost is north of $1) as that would not only be good for me, but also the many people on this board. 

As far as what's up with the SP decline, I'd suggest it has nothing more than to do with Mika was scheduled to speak yesterday, IMO.

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply