Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Frankly, I think the rush to get attention, up list and drive valuation up is to maintain independence. Sitting on the venture/OTC at $0.80 CAD/$0.63 USD the company is vulnerable to a premature takeout. As I pointed out yesterday this company is all float, some big company comes in with $2.50/share CAD or $2 USD and it is quite possible that the bulk of holders would take the money and run.  Let’s say we consolidate at for example 5:1 and drive-up interest – a proper takeout might then need a $20 bid per consolidated share or basically twice as much. A higher valuation afforded by a bigger profile afforded on the Q and/or TSX is only to our benefit.   

I think our leadership have a very good idea of the value they are about to create, and they don’t want it disappearing at too low a price.  You guys be all upset about this and think of it as "fleecing" the small shareholder all you want.  I think you are wrong to think that way. There is a reason I have been backing up the truck yesterday and a bit more today....

New Message
Please login to post a reply