Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Frankly, I think the rush to get attention, up list and drive valuation up is to maintain independence. Sitting on the venture/OTC at $0.80 CAD/$0.63 USD the company is vulnerable to a premature takeout. As I pointed out yesterday this company is all float, some big company comes in with $2.50/share CAD or $2 USD and it is quite possible that the bulk of holders would take the money and run.  Let’s say we consolidate at for example 5:1 and drive-up interest – a proper takeout might then need a $20 bid per consolidated share or basically twice as much. A higher valuation afforded by a bigger profile afforded on the Q and/or TSX is only to our benefit.   

I think our leadership have a very good idea of the value they are about to create, and they don’t want it disappearing at too low a price.  You guys be all upset about this and think of it as "fleecing" the small shareholder all you want.  I think you are wrong to think that way. There is a reason I have been backing up the truck yesterday and a bit more today....

New Message
Please login to post a reply