Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have to agree whole heartedly with Lumenge on this one.  If we've learned anything over the many years, another technical eye opener won't reward/return our investment funding such achievements regardless how legitimately brilliant they are.  If Poet is shooting solely and exclusively for technical legacy, then their present direction is spot on...

Trying to map out my investor actions based on the range of potential outcomes tomorrow.  Is it feasible at minimum to expect concrete volume production numbers between now and end of year?  I could certainly live with that short-term in the absence of more granular contract annoucements.  If however its more anonymous engagements, advanced discussions, timeline bumps, undescript "exciting times" and vague phrasing we get to argue over interpretation on Agoracom, etc. then I think, politely speaking, we'll have "opportunity" to lower our ACB as investors.

Fully agreed that as Poet's heralded technical achievements continue to build, the disparity against the SP becomes equally as unacceptable.  Just plain wrong at this junture that longstanding investors feel need to "hope" for a return given what Poet has accomplished.  I'd love to see Suresh win the Millenium Technology Prize in Helsinki later this month, but feel we finally deserve some level of correlation between Poet's goods and our financial risk to fund the production of those goods.  It's time. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply