Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Those conventions are commercial enterprises. They don't "invite what is important", they rather earn their money from people booking slots to present.

So why not POET? My guess: the OFC eats resources enough (time for the presence, money for the booth) and they don't need to present as all intersted/interesting partners will be talked to in their booth. Don't forget: POET still has a limited team size which can only handle so much at a time. From what we know we could expect more inquiries than they can handle.

Those will not result in immediate contracts! But the big players will have to add POET-OI-technology into their R&D in case their own develoments are getting outdated. Mind you: pressure for them will come from the market, not from anywhere else. If POET-OI-technology proves succesful with the first movers they can't risk to be caught with their pants down!

First supplies of our partners to endusers are the stones thrown into the water, hopefully creating waves. That will be the time when the biggies can't have their "POET inside" soon enough...

If Suresh delivers on his promise of "earthshattering" stuff on the OFC they'll be the talk of the town anway, even with Rockley speaking in defense of their Chapter 11...

At the time of the OFC I'll be on the Seychelles hoping to have the vacation paid by POET stock "soon" after.

Cheers and have a great WE ye'all!

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply