Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sorry, but most of it is non sense. AI has a huge hype right now. Especially since Chat GPT got available and you could see what its capable of, which is just the beginning. Then the ai image generator. We will have a lot of AI in every part of our life very soon. At least for me its not so hard to imagine that. 

Then look at Open Ai forecasted valuations. We are looking at 80 Billion Us Dollars! If thats not a hype.

Celestial AI, if they will IPO, might get hyped too. So lets see when this happens and I am really looking forward to this event.

What I must admit POET is not an AI company so all that technical stuff is quite complex and hard to imagaine and understand how it works, where the benefits are and so on. But Poet did a good job explaining that so probably most of us got it otherwise we would not be here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply