Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: NB: Zacks report of 22 Aug 23... from information supplied by Poet

"Poet is actively seeking a JV partner to independently finance this strategic initiative (to build modules into its China Plus One strategy to produce optical engines for transceivers and light sources for AI hardware outside of mainland China...)and reports that it has been successful in attracting several financial investors in Asia willing to invest large sums US$50+ million into this effort."

The skeptic in me now re-reads this in a slightly different interpretation.  Perhaps my own naivety but it seemed phrased as being assumed, confirmed etc. 

Now I read it as "successful in attracting" = attracted but not actually obtained.  And, "willing to invest" = interested but not actually executed.  I suggest we scrutinize language and syntax to a higher degree going forward.  No more giving benefit of the doubt!

New Message
Please login to post a reply