Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I would love to hear from Suresh, too, but the information I needed most to hear - that there weren't material changes in the business side - has been delivered.  
I also would not expect a response from someone to whom I've applied superlatives like 'zero leadership ... by anybody...'  You really can't think of 'one example' of leadership from anyone at Poet?  I guess somehow they grew a company from a handful of patents, ideas, and engineers into one represented in US, Singapore, China, and now making important products without any leadership.  Fancy trick, that. 
It does seem to me some missteps or miscalculations by management have been made, but angry exaggerations sure don't help our company.  If you believe what you wrote, why would you own this company?  Of course, you could be a shorter here to spread fear. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply