Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Can't argue against much of what you wrote but I can say from much experience that it is, unfortunately, the nature of the beast. 

let me ask you. I believe most leaders of most startup companies understand the realistic time frame to bring their respective product to market, and generate actual revenues. 

I believe Suresh knew this deep down when he took over as CEO. Do you actually believe that he or any CEO would come out and say we're a good 8-10 years from generating actual real revenues? 

I would imagine the sp would have  dropped to Pennies and the share dilution would have been multiples of what actually took place. 

it's the nature of the beast that a pre-revenue company has to walk a fine line between complete honesty and disclosure and putting an optimistic spin on all timelines and events, just in the hopes of generating cash.

not justifying, just putting into context of how new venture companies operate in the current system we have. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply