Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET remains POET!

Great tech, no money. Great plans, no facts. Can kicked down the road... Let's face it: they perfectly meet our expectations. Yeeha! Anything of substance would have puzzled us after all these years, no?

One must admire the audacity to come up with the necessity of "own modules" with Zero bucks in hand and no clue revealed how on earth and by whom they are supposed to be assembled.

But yeah, this is our POET as we have known them forever an a day. If it worked so far why change? Oh, did it work so far? Apparently yes,at least for the selected few responsible for the non-message they handed us (again) today!

Disappointed? You shouldn't be! After all this is the company we invested in and it has not changed!Hey, wait a minute - wasn't "disruption" what we invested in? And isn't disruption defind as radical change? Feels like "internal disruption" is overdue in POET. Not necessarily in people but definitely in mindset towards the handful of investors that remain. Learning from there they might start learning what it takes to attract sharper and bigger investors than "stupid money". It's about time if not too late already.

I appreciate the technical explanations and how the industry is forcing POET to work at breakneck speed with unprecedented jumps from 100 to 800 G minimum. Legacy products will not cut it (and I wonder what this could mean to the Sanan-relationship), but: not a word about when and how the " new disruption" is going to work with no money laft at all would deserve more than utter silence.

I still hope they 've got something up their sleees they can't talk about but this needs to mature asap! Even my patience is getting strained!

Hope you find Joy anyways in these dark days they (not POET) sell us as the "best time of the year"

Cheers!

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply