Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Regarding CM, I am simply pointing out that these pats on the back are way to premature.  Those who purchased the PP can't even sell yet and we are celebrating them?

Financing is still up in the air, before the deadline they were only ~87% filled then they extended to become 100% fulfilled.  If they asked for 10mil, I'm not sure they would have got there. 

Seeking Alpha:

The issues however are on the funding side. The company has been conducting disastrous funding rounds that are hard to explain and raise some doubts about the personnel in charge. Even though the recent capital raise in the end yielded an amount above expectations, these issues will probably resurface as I can hardly imagine that the current cash will last for very long. 

Poet Management hasn't made any comments on what their plan is to keep the company going beyond the current cash balance.  For all we know we could be going back to the well in 6 months.  

Folks, I own the stock, I am he/him/his.  I want there to be super positive news just as much as everyone else.  The whole Poeteer post really rubbed me the wrong way since it was posted.  It stunk then and really stinks now.  And yes, I believe it has affected the SP.  These are just my opinions, take them with a grain of salt.  

Bottom line is Poeterr and Mazan were uber excited that big things were going to develop within 42 days and they haven't.  I can only assume, and yes this is just an assumption, that they received the timeline from management.  

I'll sign off with the beautiful lyrics by Natasha Bedingfield from the song Unwritten, made popular as the theme song to MTV's The Hills: 

Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten

New Message
Please login to post a reply