Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: POET Technologies Reports Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results

So, they decimated our investments with wrong "promises" and are now asking shareholders once again to give up to 90% discount for their options? Seriously?

After shareholders have backed them for so many years and believed their words, this is just another slab into my face. At least it feels like it. They get everything cheaper, because they made us lose 90% market cap and on our investment money. Nicely done.

Who is "reaping the rewards" here big time? Certainly not shareholders.

I understand that they need to retain good staff and I wholeheartedly agree. But, who is this done again on the shoulders of long suffering shareholders? Who has messed up with the financial business side? Them or us shareholders?

Get that house in order to make sure that options are not under water as they are and don't require re-pricing. What has management done to deserve shareholder approval on that?

Empty promises? Sorry, but at some stage enough is just enough. No wonder we are right to the bottom, as management continues to mess up. Now we know why the share price is still so low.

The only people that make money with this company is management - well paid with investors money and the worst financings  I have ever experienced (twice) as a burden to us shareholders.

They are not doing anything to support the share price or trust in them. And they continue to show us the middle finger. And we are just accepting it. Unbelievable.

I will vote a big NO! Why not even re-pricing to 5 CAD at least. It absolutely shows, they don't have any trust to get the SP higher anytime soon.

1) Where is that money that comes after the "bridge financing"? Just another carrot dangled for a few months? 

2) Where is the "shareholder value, shareholder value, shareholder value"?

3) Haven't we "released products to production" around 1,5 years ago? Where are they and where are the sales?

Management changes have to happen! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply