TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Mar 06, 2008 08:27PM
Mar 07, 2008 12:20AM

None of us has a crystal ball(as far as I know), so only time will tell. I can see that a tiny exploration company with no hot properties will go out and claim as much as they can, since they have nothing any way. The opposite is for large established companies such as Cameco, Barrick or Inco, they have properties and production. However, I will be a little surprised if Cameco will let attractive land, close to its own land, just be claimed by juniors if they feel there is value there.

On the other hand I am very positive on uranium, we all have heard about peak oil, and some have even talked about peak uranium. I know some of you will disagree, I would suggest that for a small comapny such as Kodiak, we will have enough with two focus areas, gold and uranium. I pesonally would try to sell of the nickel claims if we want to try to focus. There is tons of nickel around, and with peak oil and energy limitations, the nickel demand is not going to increase rapidy. Any increase can be covered by the new nickel projects already in the pipe line. For me, I favor gold and energy, being nuclear, solar, wind as growth areas

Mar 07, 2008 01:44AM
tau
Mar 07, 2008 03:10AM
Mar 07, 2008 05:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply