A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Duff, 

Thank-you for the kind words of support.  Investors have no clue how such well timed words can energize a team to even greater heights. 

If the truth be known, the team here does the work and puts in the long hours that makes my communicating to shareholders, and steering the Company, easy.  They are truly an amazing bunch…every single one of them.  They make it all worthwhile. 

I think some investors lose sight of all that Pyro has accomplished, and that Rome was not built in a day.  They lose sight of the fact that PyroGenesis has a working plasma system in the design of the US Aircraft Carrier, having delivered two systems already…there is NO other foreign technology on that platform.  Everybody said it was impossible to do.  Little Pyro did that.  We developed a salt free system to recover Dross. Everybody said it was impossible to do.  Little Pyro did that too.  We invented. and coined the term “Plasma Atomization”, and it became a gold standard within the Additive manufacturing industry…game changing. Little Pyro did that as well.  We re-entered the business of making metal powders for the additive manufacturing industry.  18 months ago, we were unknown.  Today we are one of a handful of companies nominated for “Powder Company of the Year - 2018” in the 3D printing industry.  It was not always easy, and we sometimes didn’t get it the first time around, but the team persevered.  The only thing we did not do was ever listen to our detractors…and here we are today.

For obvious reasons I cannot comment on your stock analysis, Duff.   Suffice it to say that, in all our discussions, I never called you dumb.

Thanks for the kind words, and posting here again.

Sincerely,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply