Proven plasma torch processes for US military, 3D powders for aircraft engines and solar grade silicon metal for solar industry
TSX Venture Exchange chooses PyroGenesis to be included in the Exclusive TSX Venture 50®
PyroGenesis Signs First Major Exclusive Commercial Agreement for Sale of Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V) Powders
Q2, 2018 highlights:
- Revenues of $1.4MM in Q2, 2018
- Gross margin of 34.9%
- Powder inventory increased to $611K in Q2, 2018, compared to Nil in Q2, 2017;
- TSX Venture 50® high-tech company
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2018
- Clients include: U.S Air Force, U.S NAVY, Canada Natural Resources
LINES OF BUSINESS
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2018;
- Recently Contracted for an order of 10 tons (minimum) of titanium powders;
- Recommended by leading 3D Printer OEM to their customers as titanium powder supplier;
- Strategic commercial discussions with 3D printer manufacturers, distributors, and end-users continue.
DROSRITE™: - System is a salt-free, cost-effective, sustainable process for maximizing metal recovery from dross, a waste generated in the metallurgical industry. The patented process avoids costly loss of metal while reducing a smelter’s carbon footprint and energy consumption, providing an impressive return on investment.
Market potential for PyroGenesis' DROSRITE™ system, from Aluminium dross alone, exceeds $400MM.
- Construction of second demonstration unit in progress; Completion expected over the next two (2) months;
- Entered the Zinc Market;
- Second DROSRITE™ Furnace System Completed;
- Embraced Tolling Strategy; Joint Venture discussions in progress.
Contracts totalling $8,260,000 signed with HPQ Silicon Resources
- Announced Commencement of Advanced Second Phase Lab Scale Testing with HPQ Totalling CAN$170,000 which has been Received
- HPQ secures financing for the balance of the project;
- Pilot Plant in progress after significant improvements.
Chemical Warfare Destruction System:
Tests supported the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Agnostic Compact Demilitarization of Chemical Agents (ACDC) program
- Successfully completed long-duration performance tests using the Company's tactical Plasma Arc Chemical Warfare Agents Destruction System ("PACWADS") using surrogate chemical warfare agent material
- Far exceeded minimum requirements with over 99.9999% destruction efficiency.
- PACWADS is now scheduled to go through final testing using real chemical warfare agents by the US Military).
- Interest for two (2) US Aircraft Carrier systems received (US$10-12MM); Order expected Q1, 2019;
- Seeking to establish a presence in the USA to, amongst other things, better serve the US Military’s needs.
- PyroGenesis continues to address interest for plasma torch/equipment;
- Order expected before year end.
12 Month Stock Chart: