Proven plasma torch processes for US military, 3D powders for aircraft engines and solar grade silicon metal for solar industry
TSX Venture Exchange chooses PyroGenesis to be included in the Exclusive TSX Venture 50®
BREAKING: PyroGenesis $PYR.ca Announces that the US Navy is Moving Forward with a Two-Ship Buy; $12.5 Million Dollar Contract Imminent
- U.S. Navy has reached an agreement with the shipbuilder, Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII), to move forward with the purchase of two Ford-class aircraft carriers.
- “This is great news for PyroGenesis as we are the proud supplier of plasma-based waste destruction systems to the U.S. Navy. We are in the design of the aircraft carrier, and have delivered two systems to date,” said Mr. P. Peter Pascali, President and CEO of PyroGenesis. “
Q3, 2018 highlights:
- Revenues of $1.1MM in Q3, 2018
- Backlog of signed contracts as of the date of this writing is $6.7MM;
- TSX Venture 50® high-tech company
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2018
- Clients include: U.S Air Force, U.S NAVY, Canada Natural Resources
LINES OF BUSINESS
- Signed a mutually exclusive Partnership Agreement with Aubert & Duval a subsidiary of the ERAMET Group (2017: Sales: > Can$5.4 Billion; Assets: > Can$4.9 billion; Paris Stock Exchange: ERA.PA).
- Agreement outlines a multi-step strategy between the Parties to supply plasma atomized titanium powder, on a mutually exclusive basis, to the Additive Manufacturing Market in Europe
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2018,
- Contracted for an order of 10 tons (minimum) of titanium powders,
- Recommended by leading 3D Printer OEM to their customers as titanium powder supplier;
- Strategic commercial discussions with 3D printer manufacturers, distributors, and end-users continue.
- New Additive Manufacturing metal powder production facility
- AS9100D Certified
- Discussions with significant players to accelerate market penetration
DROSRITE™: - System is a salt-free, cost-effective, sustainable process for maximizing metal recovery from dross, a waste generated in the metallurgical industry. The patented process avoids costly loss of metal while reducing a smelter’s carbon footprint and energy consumption, providing an impressive return on investment.
- Entered into a MOU with one of the largest Japanese trading houses
- Outlines the understanding of how the Parties will move forward towards a potential joint venture partnership for the purpose of developing DROSRITE™ tolling services globally
Market potential for PyroGenesis' DROSRITE™ system, from Aluminium dross alone, exceeds $400MM.
- Enters the Zinc Market; first DROSRITE™ zinc paid-for-demonstration,
- Second DROSRITE™ Furnace System Completed,
- Embraces Tolling Strategy; Signing with multi-billion-dollar Japanese corporation to move forward to jointly toll with DROSRITE™
- HPQ secures financing for the balance of the project;
- Pilot Plant in progress after significant improvements.
Chemical Warfare Destruction System:
Tests supported the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Agnostic Compact Demilitarization of Chemical Agents (ACDC) program
- Successfully completed long-duration performance tests using the Company's tactical Plasma Arc Chemical Warfare Agents Destruction System ("PACWADS") using surrogate chemical warfare agent material
- Far exceeded minimum requirements with over 99.9999% destruction efficiency.
- PACWADS is now scheduled to go through final testing using real chemical warfare agents by the US Military).
- Interest for two (2) US Aircraft Carrier systems received ($10-12MM); Order expected Q1-2019,
- Seeking to establish a presence in the USA to, amongst other things, better serve the US Military’s needs.
- PyroGenesis continues to address interest for plasma torch/equipment,
- Awarded a contract for a 900 kW plasma torch system for more than CAD $1MM
- Contract was won in a competitive bid put out by RISE Energy Technology Center AB of Sweden
12 Month Stock Chart: