Proven plasma torch processes for US military, 3D powders for aircraft engines and solar grade silicon metal for solar industry
PyroGenesis Announces Potential Contract; Over $20M First Year Revenues Plus Significant Subsequent Years Revenues
- Revenues of $1.1MM in Q3, 2018
- Backlog of signed contracts as of the date of this writing is $6.7MM;
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2019 (2nd year in a row)
- Clients include: U.S Air Force, U.S NAVY, Canada Natural Resources
- Board of Directors is moving forward with the previously announced spin-off of PyroGenesis Additive, a division specializing in developing, commercializing and advancing plasma-atomized metal powder for the additive manufacturing industry.
- Additionally, the Company is also considering uplisting its stock to a more senior exchange.
LINES OF BUSINESS
PyroGenesis Titanium Powder Produced with the NexGen™ Plasma Atomization System; Significant CAPEX and OPEX Reductions
- PyroGenesis has now produced titanium powder on its NexGen™ Plasma Atomization System with production rates in excess of 25 kg/h.
- Of note, these increased production rates are achieved with lower operating and capital costs.
- Announced that the Board of Directors is moving forward with the previously announced spin-off of PyroGenesis Additive. See Release.
- Signed a mutually exclusive Partnership Agreement with Aubert & Duval a subsidiary of the ERAMET Group (2017: Sales: > Can$5.4 Billion; Assets: > Can$4.9 billion; Paris Stock Exchange: ERA.PA).
- Agreement outlines a multi-step strategy between the Parties to supply plasma atomized titanium powder, on a mutually exclusive basis, to the Additive Manufacturing Market in Europe
- Nominated “Materials Company of the Year” at the 3D Printing Industry Awards 2018,
- Contracted for an order of 10 tons (minimum) of titanium powders,
- Recommended by leading 3D Printer OEM to their customers as titanium powder supplier;
- Strategic commercial discussions with 3D printer manufacturers, distributors, and end-users continue.
- New Additive Manufacturing metal powder production facility
- AS9100D Certified
- Discussions with significant players to accelerate market penetration
DROSRITE™: - System is a salt-free, cost-effective, sustainable process for maximizing metal recovery from dross, a waste generated in the metallurgical industry. The patented process avoids costly loss of metal while reducing a smelter’s carbon footprint and energy consumption, providing an impressive return on investment.
- DROSRITE™ System has been validated by a world leading primary aluminum smelter as part of the process towards adopting the technology for use
- After a preliminary due diligence of a system in operation at one of PyroGenesis’ client’s facility, a process analysis was performed to validate its viability
- Entered into a MOU with one of the largest Japanese trading houses
- Outlines the understanding of how the Parties will move forward towards a potential joint venture partnership for the purpose of developing DROSRITE™ tolling services globally
Market potential for PyroGenesis' DROSRITE™ system, from Aluminium dross alone, exceeds $400MM.
- Enters the Zinc Market; first DROSRITE™ zinc paid-for-demonstration,
- Second DROSRITE™ Furnace System Completed,
- Embraces Tolling Strategy; Signing with multi-billion-dollar Japanese corporation to move forward to jointly toll with DROSRITE™
- HPQ secures financing for the balance of the project;
- Pilot Plant in progress after significant improvements.
Chemical Warfare Destruction System:
Tests supported the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Agnostic Compact Demilitarization of Chemical Agents (ACDC) program
- Successfully completed long-duration performance tests using the Company's tactical Plasma Arc Chemical Warfare Agents Destruction System ("PACWADS") using surrogate chemical warfare agent material
- Far exceeded minimum requirements with over 99.9999% destruction efficiency.
- PACWADS is now scheduled to go through final testing using real chemical warfare agents by the US Military).
- Interest for two (2) US Aircraft Carrier systems received ($10-12MM); Order expected Q1-2019,
- Seeking to establish a presence in the USA to, amongst other things, better serve the US Military’s needs.
- U.S. Navy has reached an agreement with the shipbuilder, Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII), to move forward with the purchase of two Ford-class aircraft carriers.
- PyroGenesis continues to address interest for plasma torch/equipment,
- Awarded a contract for a 900 kW plasma torch system for more than CAD $1MM
- Contract was won in a competitive bid put out by RISE Energy Technology Center AB of Sweden
12 Month Stock Chart: