A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
May 17, 2018 11:35PM
May 17, 2018 11:52PM
May 18, 2018 12:56AM
May 18, 2018 09:43AM
May 18, 2018 10:05AM
May 20, 2018 01:07AM
Jul 14, 2018 02:59PM

Aug 07, 2018 10:10AM

Dear Ponchi,

Thank-you for posting your question here.

As you probably know I must keep my responses within the context of what we have publicly disclosed as this forum is not considered a public disclosure…so no new news allowed.

With that in mind I point out to our Press Release in February of this year where the following question was answered:

Q. Let’s get back to strategic partnerships. You have alluded to this before. What are we talking about? How close are you to a conclusion?

A. For obvious reasons, I cannot disclose to whom we are speaking or the specifics of the discussions, however, I can confirm that we are speaking to more than one player and that a successfully concluded agreement with any of them will be significant not just for PyroGenesis and our shareholders, but arguably for the marketplace as a whole. Pyogenesis has had quite a bit of success with strategic partnerships; one just need only to look at our relationship with the US military for proof.  Management is of the view that a well-structured partnership can not only accelerate PyroGenesis’ growth but also open the doors to new revenue streams which otherwise would be long in coming.

As I said, we are involved in more than one discussion, with the longest one taking place for several months, and the most recent one over the past several weeks. I must caution readers that although everything looks very positive, these discussions could all go nowhere very quickly, although I highly doubt it given the level and type of discussions and the caliber of players.  

Hope that helped.

Sincerely,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply