A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Good Afternoon Mr. Pascali,

Some points came to mind & I was hoping that you may be able to share with us your thoughts on them as follows:

1) I see work force increments as a reflection of the direction, growth & health of a firm. There have been 2 recent job postings @ PYR as follows:

a) Junior Project Engineer ( Navy contract  ? - IMO )

b) Mechanical Design Engineer ( Drosrite  ? - IMO )

Can you confirm if my assumptions are valid ?

2) Silicon Photonics - Is this another opportunity for PYR & HPQ ? If so, what are your thoughts on this ?

3) Concerning the QRR re: output beyond silicon production, can you state what other chemical elements that it can or may produce of value ? Also the possible implications, such as, would these other elements( excluding silicon) & the revenues generated ( if the case) would be shared with HPQ or exclusively PYRs ?

Thank you, My regards to All @ PYR,

Sincerely,

Topseeker

Jan 24, 2020 03:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply