A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Feb 03, 2020 03:52PM
Feb 03, 2020 05:17PM

Dear Maxwell12,

Thanks for posting your question here, and lets see if I can sort this out for you:

I think the initial PR from PyroGenesis which referred to the $20MM itv was done as follows:

As part of the exclusive arrangement between DI and PyroGenesis, DI will pay PyroGenesis approximately $20M within 12 months, plus $2.5 M per year (fixed) for the next two (2) years, plus a variable amount for the subsequent 18 years based on certain international benchmarks which we are targeting to be approx. $2.5M. 

I believe the PR from Drosrite International referred to at that time referred to the following transaction:

The Contract is for approx. US$15 million in first year revenue, in addition to (i) future spare part If this has been asked before; sorry

The Pyro PR speaks of $20MM (first yr revenues) plus $2.5 plus $2.5.

The Drosrite International PR speaks of $15 (first yr revenues) plus $2 plus $2…

I believe the Drosrite PR you are referring to with the reference to $17 is merely the original $15 plus the first $2MM.  This was probably as a result of developments which see the first $2mm being process and paid within the first year.

Hope that helps,

Peter

Feb 04, 2020 08:40PM

Feb 04, 2020 11:16PM

Feb 05, 2020 01:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply