A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: When did PYR list on the TSXV? Is chart data from 2008-2012 accurate?

Thanks Peter,

I figured the price action before 2011 was not actually PYR. So the initial spike on RTO is also somewhat of a fake price. So in a sense we are basically at the real all time high accounting for dilution along the way. With dilution the market cap would now be an all time high I suppose.

I've been sharing news of PYR with a private investing group I'm part of trying to spread the word. Of course always cautioning do your own DD but I answer questions as I can to try to support all the great things the team is doing at PYR.

Doing what I can to spread awareness. I also take part in the Facebook PYR group sharing Information as I think a few others here do.

Of all the companies I've invested in over the last 20 years this is the only one who's CEO actively reaches out and talks to individual small shareholders. It's much appreciated and it's the main reason PYR is the only company I held after liquidating my portfolios in March.

New Message
Please login to post a reply