A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter, not sure if you could even comment on this should your company would be involved in any of this but what the hell. lol. I'll ask..

I listen to The John Bachelor Show on the way home from work. He is syncicated out of NYC on WABC.
Always an educational show about events of the day covers Asia like no other. 
He is an amazing historian and does many interviews with authors.

He also does a segment weekly on current events in Space with Bob Zimmerman who has a site called Behindtheblack.com 

Last weeks segment caught my ear.. 3D printing in space..  Two companies, Made in Space and Red Wire are going to provide the printers. They will print hardware or whatever they need.. in space.

I'm curious if you have heard of these two companies and or may or may not have a relationship with them in providing printing material?   Again..  I get it if you cannot comment. 

The 3D comments start at 5:20 but the entire 14 minute segment is interesting as they speak about the comercialization of space..

https://audioboom.com/posts/7618039-soon-enough-a-private-property-space-station-in-low-earth-orbit-bob-zimmerman-behindtheblack-com

New Message
Please login to post a reply