A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good Evening Peter,

Before I start with my questions, I must say a Big thanks to you and your team for your hard work  well done. Congrats & very well deserved, on proving to global industries that your disruptive tech can make a world of difference to the better of ALL.

Now here we go :)   ....  The following is an excerpt from the 04/01/2020 Tunnel agreement :

PyroGenesis Receives $550K Under an Exclusive Agreement with a US Tunneling Company

In the scope of work, currently being defined under this Agreement, PyroGenesis will not only develop and supply high-powered plasma torches, specifically designed for tunneling applications, but will also be intimately involved in all aspects of design and development for the entire project. Upon success, the Client is committed to purchase exclusively, and PyroGenesis is committed to exclusively supplying, plasma torches and auxiliary equipment for these applications.

So reviewing this agreement, my questions are as follows:

1) Is the agreement exclusive to the USA only?

2) Can your boring torches be sold outside the US market, such as, UK/EU/Asia, as a PYR's normal course of doing business?

3) Would/could you partner up with this nondisclosed US entity to go global offering Boring work?

Best wishes & good health to you, family & all @ PYR,

Sincerely,

Topseeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply