A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

No Sir,

You seriously think my thick skin was in any way phased by your post? 

You seriously think I have made it this far cringing in the corner every time a dog barks?

My my we do think a lot of ourselves don’t we B-Bucks?

I hate to disappoint you but no, no raw nerve was touched.

I was merely calling you out on your shortsightedness and misrepresentation of facts.  What may have seemed like hitting a raw nerve to you was merely the …naw, forget it, my mother always told me that if I have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all  (this one time you have my mom to thank B-Bucks  ;-)  )

For the record, I never said we would not fail at times.  We have (although you were not able to point out one). I also never said we would call it right 100% of the time. We have not. What I did say was that if, and when, we do not call it right, we will meet that challenge with the same determination that we have all the challenges in the past.  You do not become the best at anything without falling down and learning along the way (skiing for example).

You say that maybe I “will get it right this time”, as if we have failed to date.  Excuse me but I think the facts speak for themselves (stock price, market cap, and significant increase in backlog), and if you call that a failure then I think you would have most people begging CEO’s to fail like that and then fail again.

You also wish me “best of luck…you will need it”.  Thank-you, but again, I hate to disappoint you. This creation called PyroGenesis has nothing to do with luck, and has all to do with a unique, dedicated, and visionary team that continues moving forward, one step at a time, laying a solid foundation while all the time people not quite understanding , and building brick by brick upon that foundation.  I know you have no clue what I am talking about, but other readers will

Finally, you ask how do I sleep?  Actually, I do not sleep much.  Why?  To busy failing I guess.

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply