A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

My first post here, but I have been a Pyrogenesis investor for a number of years now.

I stumbled upon an article describing advanced composite materials for the aircraft industry, specifically silicon carbide based composite ceramics for the manufacturing of jet engine fan blades. The silicon carbide based composite ceramics seem to have many advantages over metallic superalloys and other types of composite and ceramic materials being currently used (https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LEW-TOPS-25). Now, I understand that Pyrogenesis is not currently the manufacturer of advanced composite materials, but I have the following questions with respect to the above:

1. Can the silicon nano powder / nano wires potentially be in demand by the manufacturers of such advanced ceramic materials for the aircraft and other applications, e.g. latter being potential clients for the nano silicon products?
  2. Can the silicon carbide based advanced ceramics materials be potentially used to improve the characteristics of Pyrogenesis torches and expand the applications for the torches to more extreme environments?
  3. Would Pyrogenesis be potentially looking in the direction of becoming an advanced composite materials manufacturer in the future? I know that in the near future Pyrogenesis will have much more resources to explore additional lines of business / expanding upon existing lines of business beyond the "low hanging fruit" opportunities being currently successfully realized?

Thank you very much in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply