A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dignity. Sometimes, sadly, there is too little of it @ times. 

Bottom line, I'm not the CEO & neither are any of you. Peter is the majority shareholder & the CEO. He sees & knows the work/details going on in the background. We too will be brought up to speed on that front. Give him time, he earned/deserves it as he has proven so many times that he knows very very well what he is doing, and doing well.

Peter & his team have driven this firm far, in the last few years especially. There is no stopping them, IMO, as the firm's future continues to burn ever more brightly. 

I believe that PYR will be the Gift that keeps on giving.

Time, and their valid/proven disruptive products for PYR Clients will drive this firm to Blue Chip, in my strongest of opinions.

Sincerely,

Topseeker

P.S. Thanks so very much Peter & to your team also for the very long hours & hard work that you bring to PYR to ensure a grand success to All shareholders far into the future. Very Sincerely,Topseeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply