A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Oct 16, 2020 02:28PM

Oct 17, 2020 04:29PM

Oct 18, 2020 11:39AM

Oct 19, 2020 07:44AM

Hello Peter,

These two gravity energy storage companys have come to my attention:

heindl energy
Gravitricity

Gravity energy might sound off topic and (your favourite)Star trekish but it's actually more like Stone ageish(english is not my first language, so not sure about this one:)! You  just have a really heavy weight that you lift with energy and turn the collected potential energy back in to kinetic energy and that to electricity. The potential storage capacity goes up to 10GWh.

Now, why I'm getting back to this gravity energy (off)topic? Well, let's say there's a certain boring start-up in California that is planning to use solar energy to bore power lines and other infrastructure into the ground with their plasma robot and sell their excess energy to community. They could only do it daytime and only sunny days, or buy energy from the grid. If there just was a way to offer them cheap way to store their energy?

Second thing that comes to mind is a study from UK that I read this summer. It was shared in Facebook Pyrogenesis investors group that I don't have access to and can't find the article anymore. But I bet you know the writing I'm refering to or someone here can share it if needed.. The conclusion of the study was that in iron pelletisation(or cement and other fields you have identified using fossil burners) it would be beneficial to change 10% of the burners to plasma torches and turn them on outside peak hours when electricity is cheap. The study was refering to UK market only where the electricity sources are very different than for example Canada and Sweden that have abundant cheap renewable energy. If only there was a way to collect cheap electricity and use it when it's expensive in these kind of countries, more plasma torch use could make even more economical sence...

With just these two examples one could argue that green and cheap electricity sources and plasma torches go hand in hand! One could even sell these kind of solutions together to their customers. The first link Heindl Energy GmbHs situation could be interesting to a  company that have nice sum of money in their coffer...

"Heindl Energy GmbH ran out of cash in 2020 and filed for insolvency. The patents and the engineering work has been sold to an interim investor, New Energy Let´s Go, who is now looking for a new strategic investor willing to continue the development with the goal of constructing a pilot project to verify the concept."

Disclaimer: I don't have any financial tides to any of the companys mentioned here but I'm 64,4% invested in PYR and 4,71% HPQ! ;-)

Congratulations to you and the Team for resent developments. I'm really excited about HPQ potential in energy storaging aswell!

IIIIState

New Message
Please login to post a reply