A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Mr Pascali,

I am hoping you could provide a little more insight on the timelines with the ongoing torch contract negotiations.

At first, it was anticipated that contract discussions with client A would be completed by the end of August. I understand that you received a draft contract from the client shortly after this. Shortly afterwards, you press released an update that calmed the worried investor sentiment and expressed that you anticipated closing 1-2 torch deals within 3 months. Finally we recently received the latest update which completely changed the outlook on these deals. Can you provide an update on how the new leasing model might affect the ongoing contract negotiations? Are you still expecting to close 1-2 torch deals by mid December? Because as of right now it seems that Robert Mcwhirter was more accurate in his short term outlook.

Also, in the below interview with Proactive around the 4 minute mark, Christine asks if you expect the share price to continue to rise and you suggested that it should continue if you are doing your job correctly. I would like to know if your views have changed since this interview seeing as the stock price is down 30% since then. Are things moving slower than you had originally expected? If not then can you provide your insight as to why the stock price performance has not matched your expectation.

https//youtu.be/46ggftyi3Xo

Looking forward to the uplisting and thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help small retail investors like myself!

Nov 17, 2020 10:51PM
Nov 18, 2020 04:22AM
Nov 18, 2020 06:20AM
Nov 18, 2020 09:19AM

Nov 18, 2020 10:23AM
moi
Nov 18, 2020 12:09PM
Nov 18, 2020 10:34PM
Nov 18, 2020 10:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply