A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good Evening Peter,

Are you able to give any insight into munincipalities interested in this system for land based waste management? Am I correct in that the ship board systems have a 4 metric ton daily capacity? 
Can that be increased easily with a landbased system? 

Is there a large enough cost difference between shipboard and landbased systems that communities at least here in America that vote on bond issues to purchase such systems can see them affordable and with a pay back?

My town of approximately 10k, sends 70 US tons a week to an incinerator plant. I suspect they (Wheelabrator) use fossil fuel burners.. lol They convert that waste to energy.

We still have to pay for the waste to Wheelabrator.

The landbased systems sound like a promising thing for communities who want to be environmentally responsible. I'd love to hear more insite on the inroads you are making to pitch this to communities and how financially viable they are to switch from the landfill or incinerator methodology to PAWDS.

Best regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply