A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Dec 16, 2020 10:54PM

Hi Peter:

I hope that your father will make a speedy recovery. Being so far away from your mom and dad is hard enough in normal times but during times of need I am sure is quite wearing on you and your family.

Covid has made things hard for so many people with loved ones who may be under medical care in a hospital here in Canada. No one can visit which causes great stress on the one recieving care as well as the family.

It makes sense to have someone else answer questions on behalf of the company, so it will be welcomed by myself. But some people are never satisfied, they want to be rich overnite, actually that would be nice to, and will blame everyone else for it not happening rather than going out and making some contribution themselves.

Right now take care of your family you have a great team who can look after things while you are making sure your father is well looked after and your mother is supported through this difficult time.

As far as the comments on some of the forums all I can say most people are great, but there are some who are not, and not to many people read their negative comments because they have blocked that poster or put them on ignore.

Take care my friend, look forward to being a partner in this venture as it moves forward.

Dec 17, 2020 12:18AM
Dec 17, 2020 12:27AM
Dec 17, 2020 01:56AM
Dec 17, 2020 09:09AM
Dec 17, 2020 10:23AM

Dec 17, 2020 11:41AM

Dec 17, 2020 01:08PM

Dec 18, 2020 10:08AM
Dec 21, 2020 12:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply