A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

First of all, I hope you've had a relaxing and Merry Christmas! I wish you and your family all the best, a Healthy and Happy New Year!

I have come across this link from below, that was eye opening regarding the world's needs for cement and, at the same time, to make the process greener.

"Not many want to fret over cement, the world’s second-most consumed material behind water, and how its use in this economic transition might prevent our society from achieving its climate goals".

"For cement companies, lowering emissions would mean either developing a whole new material or investing in carbon-capture systems, a technology that can capture and store the carbon dioxide emitted by an industrial process. Yet the CDP found the industry to be unwilling or unable to finance the research required to develop a low-cost, low-carbon alternative to cement."

Would the Pyrogenesis team & technology be able to step in and help this indispensible industry, become more environmentally friendly, reducing the resulting emissions?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/are-we-stuck-with-cement?utm_source=pocket-newtab    

New Message
Please login to post a reply