A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Apr 16, 2021 11:44PM

Hi Peter,

I would like to appologize on behalf of our shareholders who have been putting so much pressure on your lately. I personally know it too well, the drop in SP has nothing to do with the company profermance, it has everything to do with the bigger market sentiment being at its peak. People are scared and taking profits. As someone who have experience in running a middum size business, I know how long it will take just to sign a 50k service contract. Don't even mention trying to sign a deal worth millions and millions dollars, the amount of time it will take and patience you must endure. I feel many shareholders don;t understand or don;t have the capacity to understand this every aspect of running a high tech bussines like PYR. It is really sad. 

We distract you from running your day-to-day business. It is shameful to see some of the shareholders lost their cool and became disrepectufl and rude. For which I want to appoloze to you on their behalf. You have done a tremendous job!!  I can see how much you care about your shareholders that is really rare. I feel lucky to invest in your compay. I 100% believe and trust in you and your team. 

Thank you so much for what you and your team have done for our shareholders. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply