A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

HPQAnon, 

Chiming in bc your post rubbed me and I am sure lot of shareholders the wrong way as I do NOT appreciate your tone and intentianal slant in your writing.

Without seeing the particulars of this commercial lease but few things to point out. Triple net NNN lease is base rent to landlord and all additional expenses including TAXES is on top of base. It was disclosed that Peter's father is the owner of the building long ago...nothing wrong with that.  Commercial leases spaces are unique and specfic..there rarely 2 identical spaces so you can not use comps in evaluation.  The board, shareholders and PYR legal obviously have no issue with what you are insinuating.

Nothing wrong with finder fees to related party.  Private placement funding money is  injected into a publicly traded company which is a seperate entity. Raising funds at R&D stages is extremely difficult and arduous.  Seen finders paid to related parties numerous times. 

US Navy particulars / info could be classified but does it matter!?

I am sure Peter will answer better than myself but wanted to say something instead of letting your post permeate in the air. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply