A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Homes - Additional business for Pyrogenesis Additives?

Thank you for the suggestions Z! 6 x 6 posts for this beast! I say go big or go home! Same with Pyrogenesis!  Lol.

I am adding to my existing 12 x 24 deck.. I built that deck 20 years ago and not one deck board replaced.. I overlap tar paper over the joists a couple inches and I can attest that this hidden fastener system is the cat’s azz. A bit more time to install but no screws through the top that induces eventual splinter and rotting.

I’ve used the “Camo” system on another deck at the camp but this one has stood the test of time.. Hard to find.. Local lumber yard had them and the boxes had a healthy layer of dust.... waiting for me... lol

Thanks again my good man!

https://www.google.com/search?q=deck+concealed+galvanized+fastening+system&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=sivn&sxsrf=ALeKk03hK4vYzIpPlhFCgpm6YCSQBXm1xA:1620128475918&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiOp7Dy-K_wAhVNSN8KHXXVCfAQ_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=863&bih=507#imgrc=e7uufoGeLLJ56M

New Message
Please login to post a reply