A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr. Pascali,

The powder questions have got me thinking and that is always a dangerous thing... 

I have seen several questions regarding the powder qualification by end users, but I would like to approach the question from another angle. 

I know that the legacy plasma atomization powders are areospace qualified and I suspect Pyro analyzed the NexGen powders either in house or at McGill. It would seem that the density, shape, and flow were not impacted. You previously spoke to the elimination of tungsten, so that is a non issue, and in a recent interview you spoke briefly on how the powder is manufactured and stored. This I suspect speaks to eliminating oxygen contamination. 

Now for the actual question.. Based on the information you have, is NexGen powder at a minimum equal to the legacy power, or is it of a better quality to legacy powder?

Have a great day and no passing this one off to Mrs. Kafal or Mrs. Bertrand-Bourlaud.  ; ) 

Respectfully, 

HK

New Message
Please login to post a reply