A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Question for Peter: manufacturing footprint + new plasma torch production equipment

Hi Peter,

Early March Pyrogenesis announced almost doubling its manufacturing footprint and about only 2 months ago also the succesful installation of new plasma torch production equipment. More than anything else such activities clearly hint to a high level of confidence, and to put it a bit stronger, also hint to very solid, concrete expectations to make an efficient use of such additional production facilities (also because you incur a lot of cost for such an extension as of starting date).

My question is whether or not you have been able to make an efficient use of that additional >31,000 sq ft . Compared to when you started leasing does it exceed your expectations , is it so far in line with what you expected by that time  of has it been less than that ?

I'm an admirer of Pyrogenesis company / technology, happy retail investor for quite some time, have read and seen all press releases and video interviews between you and George ( really enjoyed them) and I remember you said in an interview earlier this year something like speed of decision taking by corporate clients was sometimes a bit slower than one would hope for. Is that still the case, is that hampering the company somehow to make the best use of resources available by now or is commitment  (from client A,B, C, ....etc.) / belief strong enough to go ahead full speed?

To be clear: if it takes a bit more time , to do what's best for the company long-term , so be it. I highly appreciate your : "Slow is Smooth , Smooth is Fast" filosophy  

One more note if I may : Pyrogenesis having such great green solutions for a wide variety of pollution problems,  would it make sense to give people like Frans Timmermans ( European Commission Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal) or his staff a presentation of your technical capabilities, at least increase awareness concrete solutions for important environmental problems in many industrial sectors being available now. Commitment of EU to finally make this planet greener is now strong, very strong. 

Thanks for your time , warm regards to entire Pyrogenesis team . Keep going !

(I unfortunately  won't be able to follow Q&A live but will definitely look at it later on )

New Message
Please login to post a reply