A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Jkstroe,

Welcome to the family and thanks for posting.

Let me ask you something: how many of the 98% of NASDAQ companies that do earnings calls that you reference have had their stock price increase over 250% in the last 18 months? Well, our PR segments that you don’t like have gotten us to where we are today...over 250% growth from the low in 2021, PLUS: the number of people that hold our stock has increased from about 6,000 to over 20,000 currently, and we now have over 50 funds holding our stock. Yes...over 50 funds...

That is not to say that Earnings Calls to not have a role to play. In fact, I would agree they do.

I would suggest that Earnings Calls are something we will get to but not because our existing strategy doesn’t work...it does.  We would do it as another tool in the tool box to inform investors on what is going on.  Like this forum...

Hope that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply