A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Peter,

Question 1:

You have now been CEO of Pyrogenesis for over 31 years, or about half your life. Congratulations on everything you achieved with your team at Pyro over all these years. Not only are you CEO, but you also own about half the stock. Of coarse I wish you very good health and hope you remain CEO of pyro for many years to come, as I feel you are doing a great job building your empire. 

However, nobody lives or rules forever and change in leadership or ownership tends to make investers nerveus and put pressure on the stockprice.

Could you shed some light on how things are arranged when you would retire or would no longer be able to lead the company? 

Question 2:

I noticed some former employe’s of former Air Science (now pyro green-gas) have resigned and found other jobs. Do you experience difficulty in keeping the know-how of Air Science? How does the integration work-out so far?

Question 3:

Climate change is a mayor treat to our planet and reduction of GHG emissions is going aggravatingly slowly. Much similar with the big orders you have now been expecting for years. Until now you have mainly targeted investors and client/companies with your publicity. Would you consider targeting the main public? Thus raising the awareness of the solutions you have available and maybe increase the pressure on the GHG emitting companies to act?

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply